SDN Performing Company
An intensive program for young Pre-Professionals. Members attend monthly master classes, workshops, conventions and other dance related functions. Through our ‘Dance Smart’ study program, members learn dance vocabulary, history and proper teaching techniques. The SDN Company brings the art of dance to the general public through community performances.
Studio Breaks (2016-2017)
Time: 10:30 am
Location: Windham, NH
Performance Fee: $65.00 per family (in lieu of ticket sales)
Out of School Dance Related Functions
Students have the opportunity to experience the dance world beyond the studio walls with the option of attending auditions, conventions, master classes, workshops, and more.
In case of inclement weather, please call the studio. Any delays or cancellations will be announced on the answering machine.
Students are expected to attend classes regularly, on time and in proper attire. The studio must be notified of tardiness or absence. There are no refunds for classes missed. Make-up classes are available.
Helpful Hints and Suggestions
- Arrive 10 minutes early, in proper attire. Hair in a ponytail without bangs.
- Studio notification of tardiness or absence 1 hour prior to start of class.
- Sign in at the desk so you are not marked absent.
- Deposit tuition in tuition box. Refer to tuition calendar in brochure and make timely payments.
- After each class, check your child’s dance bag for notices. Notices sent home are important and should be kept as references.
- Name on ALL dance gear.
- Students only in the dance room at all times.
- No street shoes, food or drink (other than water) in the dance room.
- Purchase SDN uniform & dancewear at Toe, Tap N’ Tights (603) 894-4557.
- Only brands selected by SDN are considered proper attire.
- Do not purchase dance shoes at department stores.
- The taps rip up the dance floor and the ballet shoes do not breathe, causing blisters, fungus, etc.
- Shoes should be bought to fit, not to grow into.
- Students cannot dance correctly in an oversized shoe, and instructor cannot see the bone structure of the foot.
- Smile, Work Hard and Have Fun!